2013年12月16日 星期一

Tuna Fish Protection PSA






















print: William& Belle
video: Anna& Daniel

After teacher said, I thought that we should improve our prints. At first, we wanted to show the extinction of tuna. We need to pay attention on  people over-fishing , and we should take some measure to stop over-fishing. In the first print, I want to show if we continue to over-catch tunas, the tunas will disappear in the future. As you can see the tunas' picture in a cube ways to show. That means the tuna will extinct as soon as possible. However, we won't have breakfast with delicious tuna's toast. And we put a person between the toast. It means that there is no tuna but people in some day.

It's difficult for me to do this print. I who lack creative ability. But I still create this print. It took me a long time to do this print. I also learned a lot from this assignment.

2 則留言:

  1. Hi William,

    One aspect of learning is to realize where you fall short i.e. where you need to improve. It's a little bit disappointing when you feel that you efforts did not pay off. However, you did your best. You're still in the process of enhancing your creative skills; it's never easy to express what you intent to say in a way that is clear for everyone to understand. Doing so would make a successful and creative approach to the PSA.

    回覆刪除